Friday, December 17, 2010

Morning Person

Every morning I wake up with a song in my head.  I don't know why, and I really don't even know how it gets there............it just does.  So, that being said, for as long as I can remember, I'll either sing it out loud in the shower or just hum it as I'm walking around the house getting ready for work.  Well, I guess I never realized how annoying it could be to those non-morning folks, like my wifey. We've been married for 6 years now and without having to remind any of you, the newness eventually wears off.  Can you believe that out of nowhere, one morning, Annette is at the sink while I'm showering and she stops what she's doing to interrupt my morning concert to tell me, "Do you have to sing a song every time you wake up?".  Wow, talk about taken aback.  She was annoyed by my chipper ritual.  Needless to say, from then on, I have turned down my morning vocals to a less than audible level when she walks in the bathroom.  Sometimes I forget, but she quickly reminds me with the eyes.  Yeah, you know the eyes.........the ones that say, "Stop!!  Or Face The Wrath!!".  Anyway, to all you morning people, this morning's song was "Let it Be".  I've attached a link that makes me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6wP8eAb-8

No comments:

Post a Comment