Monday, September 12, 2011

Ayden starts MMO (Mother's Morning Out)

Get ready school, here I come!


He was so excited about taking his lunch

Ayden's smile!
As Ayden says, "I go to baby school now, mommy!"  Jake has told Ayden that he goes to big boy school and that Ayden goes to baby school.  Ayden is still excited anyway, even if it is baby school!  My Ayden is getting so big and wants to be a big boy so badly, so I chose to put Ayden in some sort of school just for him.  At first, Ayden was not so sure about it.  The first day involved some tears when Jake and I left the room for the first time.  Broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes as this is the first time I am leaving Ayden with anyone.  Jake got into the car and said, "mommy, the teacher will calm him down."  I just love my boys, sometimes they have just the right things to say or know the exact moment that I could use hugs and kisses.  It seemed like a lifetime to go and pick Ayden up from school as I was so excited to hear how it went.  I walked into the school and Ayden says, "you came back!  Of course, I did, silly goose!  Did you like school?  Yeah, with a big smile!"  What a relief!  It took Ayden 3 days of being dropped off at school for him to say, "bye, mommy, I'll see you later."  Anyways, I think he is starting to like it and having something just for him.  Not to mention, it is very nice, for this mommy to get some quiet time to herself, even if it is just 2 hours.  I am not complaining.  It actually gives me and Jake some one-on-one time together, something we don't ever really get.  It's been really nice, I'm very grateful!

Lots of love,
Joel, Annette, Ayden, and Jake

Ayden's teacher: Mrs. Halcomb
Jake with Ayden













  

No comments:

Post a Comment