Friday, June 17, 2011

No More Mickey Mouse Band-aids

So Jake slept with me last night on the couch because Ayden had fallen asleep with Annette on the bed.  Too many arms and legs flailing around to sleep comfortably.  Anyway, I wake up this morning at 6am and instantly turn to inspect Jake's ear...........as I've done countless times.  And my heart sunk.  Panic.  There appeared to be dried up blood all over his cotton ball.  I refocus my eyes to assess the situation, and come to an instant relief when I realized that those blood stains were merely Mickey looking back at me from the white band-aid.  Too late though, the damage was done and I had to rush to the restroom to deal with my instant diarrhea.

When Annette woke up I told her, "No more Mickey Mouse band-aids."  We need bright, we need vivid, we need eye-popping colors.

Just a few photos to show you that Jake is doing great.  The first one is of him and Ayden.  Ayden wanted to wear a band-aid on his ear just like Jake.  So he wore his band-aid all day that day.  The second one is from last night.  He was pumped about the chocolate cake that momma bought him.

No comments:

Post a Comment