Thursday, June 23, 2011

Odd Morning

It's amazing what your mind does subconsciously.  Last night Annette let me sleep on the couch so that I could get some rest because I've been working some late nights.  Right now both boys are sleeping with us in our bed just because we're still nervous about them not being with us.  I know, I know.  We're going to have to eventually get passed this.  Anyway, so she tells me to go to bed on the couch and I do.  Odd thing is, I woke up in Jake's bed.  In the middle of the night I must have woken up and slept walk to Jake's room and fell back asleep in his bed.

Sleep walking is a rare occurrence for me but I have done it.  When Jake was first born and I had just started my business, I was wearing my body down by not getting enough sleep.  I found myself sleep walking.  Maybe this is God's way of saying, "Joel, take it easy.  Get some rest.  I'm taking care of this."  So, tonight............going to bed by 9pm.  Don't call us!!  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment